Gforge account confirmation emails?

Hi all,
I’m trying to log an issue using the “Propose a change” experience on HL7.org. Unfortunately, GForge hasn’t sent a confirmation email for my account and also doesn’t send emails for lost password. I have proactively checked my junk mail, but there’s nothing there. Is this a known issue?

Thanks!
Justin

Hi Justin,

gForge does send a confirmation email after a human reviews the registration request. The human review is supposed to happen within one business day, but occasionally takes a bit longer, particularly during the summer months. The approval email often hits an automated spam box but I’ve never heard of it not being delivered at all. I’ve manually activated you. I’ve also sent you an email. If you don’t receive the email, then you accidentally registered with the wrong email address (which would explain why you didn’t receive the confirmation). Please send me an email at lmckenzie@gevityinc.com and I’ll get your account updated with the correct address.

In any event, sorry for the delay getting you activated and glad to have you submitting proposed changes.

Lloyd