Cannot resolve canonical of derived profile

Hello,
I build a derived profile (using forge) on a profile defined in the fhir.r4.ukcore.stu1 package (UKcoreAppointment). In forge everything looks fine but when I upload to simplifier I get the message “Could not resolve: https://fhir.hl7.org.uk/StructureDefinition/UKCore-Appointment”. But the package is listed in the tab “Dependencies” of the project.
I did the same on a basic profile of the hl7.fhir.r4.core package and that works fine.
Any idea what is wrong?
Thanks for help
Caro

Hi Caro,

From what I can tell, this should work just fine. Please see fhir.r4.ukcore.stu1 | UK Core Appointment - SIMPLIFIER.NET

Do you perhaps have a link to your Simplifier project?

Kind regards,
Matthijs

Hi Matthijs,

thanks for your help,here is the link to the project:

MyPatient works but the other two dont. I made some more profiles on random packagages. It is always the same error, so I guess it is something I am doing wrong somehow…
Thanks for looking at it

Caro

Hi Caro,

The dependencies look a bit strange to me, only the core package appears as direct. Could you try to do a restore? See screenshot

That should fix the issue. This issue sometimes occurs when you manually edit the package.json file in your project.

Please let me know if this works.
Kind regards,
Matthijs

1 Like

Yes this solved the problem!
Thank you so much. I was struggling with this for two days. And it was just one click XD

1 Like