FHIR where can i fint Patient's BLOOD GROUP,PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN

Can you help me to find the resources where i can find a Patient’s BLOOD GROUP,PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN, CONSULTING PHYSICIAN, SURGICAL PROCEDURES, PROCEDURE MODIFIERS, SCHEDULED OPERATING RM, SURGERY SETUP TIME, SCHEDULED START DTTM, PATIENT IN ROOM TIME etc

Blood group would be an observation.
Primary care physician would be Patient.generalPractiioner.
Consulting physician - is this with respect to an encounter? Target of a referral?
Surgical procedures - these would be Procedure, filtering by category (if you’re looking at past procedure)
Not sure what Procedure Modifiers are
If you’re looking at scheduling things, check out Schedule and Slot

Thanks for reply.

I looked for Blood Group in Observations, but not sure what Category to look under e.g. for Weight, i got it under category=‘vital-signs’, so where can i get Blood Group.

Consulting Physician - is respect to an encounter i.e. an operation a patient under went

where to get the details like the ROOM the Procedure took place, the SETUP TIME for the Procedure, END TIME OF the procedure, Schedule duration for the PROCEDURE

The categories aren’t hard and fast (nor are they mandatory). In the end, you’ll care more about what the Observation.code is. In the US, that’s typically LOINC, but it may use other code systems in other environments. As per your other post, please provide an indication of where you’ve already looked.