How can I save scores calculated from QuestionnaireResponses like PHQ-9 (PHQ-9 (Patient Health Questionnaire-9) - MDCalc) and DASS-21 (https://www.workcover.wa.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/07/3.dass21withscoringinfo.pdf).
For example, after I have completed the PHQ-9 questionnaire, the system calculates three pieces of information:
- The score within a scale (for example, 21 points)
- A descriptive text of the score (for example, Severe Depression)
- A sentence that describes some suggestions to the patient
Can this information be saved in the RiskAssessment resource? It makes sense?
I think about saving as follows:
- method.coding  .code = “phq-9”
- basis  .reference = “QuestionnaireResponse /id”
- prediction  .outcome.text = “Severe Depression”
- prediction  .rationale = “descriptive text about the result…”
However, I don’t know how to save the score itself. The probability field is only of the percentage type. I can keep it as an extension, but I don’t know if I should.
Am I doing something wrong? Is there a better way? For example, save this type of information in another resource?
I know that there is a possibility to save this information in the questionnaire itself, but that way there will not be a structured place for several different types of scores.
Thanks a lot for the help!