Spring Boot config issues with FHIR server

Hi!

I have merged the hapi-fhir-jpaserver-starter project with our standard Spring Boot starter project and built a “fat JAR” which seems to have the right stuff.

But it seems that the autoconfigure of the Spring context is missing some things.

When I launch the JAR I get the following few errors followed by the stack trace (below).

Any thoughts or guidance would be greatly appreciated.,

Regards,
Mark Dzmura

2020-08-19 16:41:26.426 [main] WARN o.s.b.w.s.c.AnnotationConfigServletWebServerApplicationContext [AbstractApplicationContext.java:558] Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘subscriptionStrategyEvaluator’: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘myInMemoryResourceMatcher’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type ‘ca.uhn.fhir.jpa.searchparam.matcher.InMemoryResourceMatcher’ available: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired(required=true)}
2020-08-19 16:41:26.428 [main] INFO o.s.o.j.LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean [AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.java:598] Closing JPA EntityManagerFactory for persistence unit ‘default’
2020-08-19 16:41:29.934 [task-1] DEBUG o.s.o.hibernate5.SpringBeanContainer [SpringBeanContainer.java:156] Falling back to Hibernate’s default producer after bean creation failure for class ca.uhn.fhir.jpa.entity.TermConceptPropertyFieldBridge: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type ‘ca.uhn.fhir.jpa.entity.TermConceptPropertyFieldBridge’ available
2020-08-19 16:41:30.064 [main] WARN o.s.b.f.s.DisposableBeanAdapter [DisposableBeanAdapter.java:264] Invocation of destroy method failed on bean with name ‘entityManagerFactory’
javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: default] Unable to build Hibernate SessionFactory; nested exception is org.hibernate.search.exception.SearchException: Lucene analyzer found with an unknown definition: standardAnalyzer
at org.springframework.orm.jpa.AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.buildNativeEntityManagerFactory(AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.java:403)
at org.springframework.orm.jpa.AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean$$Lambda$583.2D1C8F98.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:277)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1160)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:811)
Caused by: org.hibernate.search.exception.SearchException: Lucene analyzer found with an unknown definition: standardAnalyzer
at org.hibernate.search.analyzer.impl.LuceneAnalyzerBuilder.buildAnalyzer(LuceneAnalyzerBuilder.java:73)
at org.hibernate.search.analyzer.impl.NamedLuceneAnalyzerReference.createAnalyzer(NamedLuceneAnalyzerReference.java:65)

May you try posting at https://groups.google.com/g/hapi-fhir as well

Thanks, will do.

I should also mention that I am using HAPI FHIR 5.1.0-SNAPSHOT and Spring Boot 2.3.0-RELEASE.

-Mark